Monday, March 26, 2012

Those Barbies were so last year

I was at Meijer on Friday night and for some reason I ended up in the toy section (If I remember right it was on the way to the electronics).  On one of the end caps was clearanced toys.  I found these 3 Barbies very interesting.  The Art teacher Barbie...you hit a button and her arm actually moved up and down as she painted...wow...the next Barbie was the Sweet Talkin Ken Barbie...say something while pressing Ken's perfectly chiseled chest and he would repeat it in his ultra happy, I love life voice...pretty cool...the last Barbie had the trendiest package.  I love the modern look and the typography! 



1 comment:

  1. Did you buy one for yourself? lol Don't forget you bought me my first Barbie! Of course she is a collector Barbie in a beautiful dress and still in the package she came in. :)

    ReplyDelete