Sunday, January 29, 2012

And this is why I watched Glee

Josh worked Friday night, came home for 3 hours of sleep and then we were off to get our taxes done.  We watched video tapes at my parents house of when Becky and I were little.  It was sooo much fun!  It really makes you think how quickly we grow up.  It seems like yesterday I was riding around with Dad in his truck, listening to Alabama's-40 hour week cassette tape and stopping at Jensen's for beef jerky  or going school clothes/supplies shopping with mom (an all day event) or going to Bay City bowling on the weekends with the family and being amazed at the electronic score keeping!  I could not ask for a better family :-)  Anyways...my Saturday evening was spent catching up on Glee and checking out Pinterest...from the picture you can see why :-)




2 comments: