Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The cup

Before Christmas I was strolling through good ole Wally World...let's be  honest...I am not the biggest fan of that place.  Christmas 2010-Josh and I went to Walmart to get an e-reader.  They had one left in stock, so I used my Christmas mula and it was mine!  YEAHHH!  Turned it on and notice someones name was already in it...I thought maybe this is just a generic name so I moved forward.  I then noticed this "fake" person had a ss# and cc# saved into the e-reader.  At this point I realized this person was not fake.  I had so much info I could even find her on fb.  The previous owner was from Grand Rapids.  I took it back to Walmart, told them what had happened and watched as they put the e-reader back in the restock shopping cart.  I never knew Walmart was the new store version of ebay.  Needless to say the e-reader that I ended up with came from Barnes and Nobles!  Anyways...back to now, like I was saying before Christmas I noticed these awesome looking cups.  I wanted one but thought $7.00 for a Walmart cup was a bit much so I passed it up.  Josh and I went back the day after Christmas and well I'll be they were now a clearance Christmas item.  CHAAA Ching!  I now drink double the amount of water I was drinking...all because I have a cool cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment