Monday, January 23, 2012

My Valentine guilty pleasure

Valentine's Day is full of love, cards, hearts, flowers, chocolates and...MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE Brach's Cherry Ju-Ju Hearts.  I could eat bag after bag after bag of these yummy gummy hearts.  Unfortunately, so could Josh so I have to make sure I hide a bag from him ;-)  Tonight when I got into the car with the Ju-Ju Hearts he asked me where my bag was because this bag was his, haha.  And they have to be Brach's no exceptions.  Oh and on a good note today.  Detroit Edison knocked on the door and told us that the half dead evergreen tree in our front yard will have to be cut down by them...what a shame...NOT!  Good thing we didn't pay to have it cut down last year :-)


1 comment:

  1. okkkk Grandma Murdoch! lol Good the tree is coming down at no cost to you!!

    ReplyDelete