Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Only $12.00

Today was the most stressful day of work I have EVER...EVEEEEEER HAD!  We were short staffed and had so many late ads that had to be built.  The Shopper was 3 hours past deadline! 3 hours past deadline=NOT GOOD AT ALL!  I couldn't wait to get home and cry.  I got home and I looked noticed there was a buck decal.  I asked Josh where it came from and he told me that its from a hunting magazine.  I said oh...and he said that he was going to get a subscription...apparently throwing a deer decal in what most people would consider to be junk mail turns into cool mail in a guys head.  His big sales pitch to me was "It's only $12.00".  I said "yes that is cheap however, you already get 1,000 deer magazines that were only  $12.00 so does it really matter that it is only $12.00?"  He laughed...does this mean I talked him out of it? Or will I see yet another issue of "It's only $12.00"?


1 comment:

  1. It's only a few more dollars than ur cup and I will get just as much enjoyment out of it as ur cup ;-) love u

    ReplyDelete