Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Let's Blend

I have been craving anything blended lately.  Josh and I went to Wal-Mart and I purchased a personal blender with 4 different glasses (a cheaper version of the oh so famous buller). McDonald's Frappe's, Tim Horton's Ice Capps, Starbucks Vivano, Freshens Smoothie...ANYTHING blended.  I was in Wal-Mart looking for ingrediants for lasagna and ended up in the frozen fruit isle and I came across Jamba Juice Smoothies.  Who would have thought in Michigan we could drink like the celebrities!  Can't wait to try it but looks like it will have to wait another day because I forgot the special ingredient...apple juice.  I am going to try to master either the Ice Capp or Frappe over the course of the next few days.  Wish me luck :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment